Online College — CNM
Online College Quality Statement
To create an environment of continuous quality improvement, we create processes and systems that support and reinforce CNM’s mission, vision, values and goals.
Online College oversees all online options administered by:
Standard Online Program/Course Option
If you enroll in a standard online program offering, the experience will be very similar to face-to-face classes. These courses are:
- any duration between 2 and 15 weeks; and
- not prescribed or guaranteed on the schedule.
- You can piece together a degree (psychology, for example) by taking all of its courses online, but the courses aren’t offered in a prescribed order, nor are they guaranteed to be on the schedule, as they would be. with CNM online.
Placement tests are also required and tuition does not include fees or books.
To register for an online course, search for the course as you would any other in the Course schedule. The specific class will note whether there is an inline option and what type of inline option it is.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, most of our courses are now online.
If you are looking for non-credit, non-degree courses, check out our CNM Ingenuity program offerings at Detangle.
CNM onlineCNM’s 100% online university is for any student around the world who plans to never set foot on campus and is looking for an accelerated way to earn a degree or certificate.
CNM Online and covers five degrees in English and one certificate.
As a student at CNM Online, you have:
- access to a success coach integrated into your courses;
- no program placement requirements;
- a tuition fee template which includes all required fees and books; and
- the possibility of graduating in 17 months.
Comments are closed.