Here are the best online university courses (offered for free)
Nowadays, most people prefer online courses. It is more comfortable for many reasons to sit on a sofa while taking online courses on an interesting subject. There are so many prestigious courses at renowned universities around the world. The best part is that many online courses are offered for free. So, now might be a good time to start a free online college course.
- Harvard Business School offers a course on “Entrepreneurship in emerging economies. âOf course, it’s free and its duration is 6 weeks. Students are expected to attend classes approximately 3 or 5 hours per week. The course discusses how someone can solve complex social problems in emerging markets and identify Opportunity Points for Smart Entrepreneurial Efforts Find out how entrepreneurship and innovation are tackling complex social issues in emerging economies.
- Yale University offers a free online course on the well-being science. Students will engage in a series of challenges designed to increase their own happiness and develop more productive habits. According to statistics, 36% of the participants started a new career after completing the course and 34% of the participants got a tangible professional benefit from this course.
- Wageningen University offers a very interesting course on Food security and sustainability. In this environmental studies course, students will explore how key factors at the domestic, local, national, and international levels negotiate and make choices about access to food. It is a six-week course and participants must attend at least 6 hours per week.
- The University of Michigan offers a course entitled “Successful Negotiation: Strategies and Essential Skills. This free online course focuses on negotiating strategy on a personal level or for business success. It is true that no business can survive without profitable contracts. Within a business, negotiation skills can lead to the professional advancement of a person.According to statistics, 28% of participants started a new career after completing these courses, 26% of participants gained a tangible professional benefit from this course, and 15% of participants got a raise or a promotion.
- Are you passionate about philosophy? Philosophy, Science and Religion is the subject of the free online course offered at Edinburgh University. The “Philosophy, science and religion: science and philosophyâThe course covers how humans question the world, pays attention to explorations in neuroscience, and focuses on what current leaders are doing today. The total duration of the course is approximately 16 hours.
- Princeton University offers an online course entitled “Buddhism and modern psychology“. This course examines how meditation works and whether it can make us not only happier, but also better people. If you want to learn more about the practice of meditation but want to discover the scientific research behind it, this is the best online course you can choose.
- It is very interesting to learn how to manage our finances better. UC Berkeley offers an online course entitled “How to Save Money: Make Wise Financial Decisions“. Students learn the basics of personal finance, including how to set up an IRA, understand their credit report, and how to make smart investments. The total duration of the course is 4 weeks and students must complete at least two hours per week.
- UC Berkeleyty also offers a free 11-week online course on the science of happiness. We all want to be happy, and there are countless ideas about what happiness is and how we can get it. But few of these ideas are based on science. This is where this course comes in. Students should attend about 4 or 5 hours per week.
- For those who forget to take care of themselves, the UC Berkeley offers a free online course entitled “Mindfulness and Resilience to Stress at Work“. Today, 80% of workers experience stress at work and almost half say they need help managing it. The total duration of the course is 4 weeks and students must attend at least one hour per week.
- Recently, Harvard University offers a very interesting free online course on China’s history and culture from the Mongol Empire to the Ming Dynasty. The total duration of the program is 15 weeks. Students will learn how the Mongols created the largest empire in human history, how the Ming Dynasty established a new global economy, and how New World money brought the Americas, Europe and the United States together. East Asia.
Did you read?
The most expensive countries in the world to live.
The best countries in the world in which to start a career.
The best countries in the world for investing in e-commerce and the digital sector.
The most connected countries in the world.
Follow the latest news live on CEOWORLD magazine and get updates from the US and around the world. The opinions expressed are those of the author and are not necessarily those of CEOWORLD magazine. Follow CEOWORLD magazine on Twitter and
Facebook. For media inquiries, please contact: [email protected]